Our firm, G. Kalopetrides & Partners Ltd, is seeking a suitably qualified, high performing professional to join our Assurance Services Division. The successful candidate will contribute in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients, in a variety of operating sectors. The admitted recruit will also be assigned the execution of our firm’s risk-based audit approach and participate in audit teams during fieldwork.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop his / her technical knowledge of various industries, as well as, having the opportunity to work with a number of high profile business entities.
The position reports to a designated Audit Supervisor or Audit Manager and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit functions, as follows:
- Compilation of proper audit documentation.
- Achieve individual budgets and performance objectives.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standards.
- Contribute in the team’s efforts to maximise the effectiveness of relationships with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control supervised audit staff.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- University graduate, holder of an upper class Bachelor’s degree and / or Master’s degree in an accounting-related field.
- Preferably fully or nearly completed professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, or equivalent).
- Commitment to targets.
- 5+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to multiple sectors of business activity is a must.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication.
- Very good knowledge of the English and Greek languages (written and spoken).
- Essential familiarity with the MS-Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Very good knowledge of the CaseWare Audit International, audit-methodology toolkit will be considered as privilege.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant, on the basis of qualifications and prior experience.
Please submit your curriculum vitae to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Mr George Kalopetrides, at+357 24 653 555